This antioxidant-rich serum is powered by a potent blend of multiple botanical extracts. These extracts are derived from natural ingredients known for their high levels of Vitamin C, which can help protect skin against free radical damage that can impact skin firmness and definition. The overall effect is positively uplifting! The innovative airless pump bottle keeps air out, so you can be confident that you are getting the same maximized product freshness with every application.
- Simply smooth three pumps of TimeWise Replenishing Serum+C® evenly over your face in an upward and outward motion.
- Use three pumps in the morning and three pumps at night. (The serum also can be used on the neck and décolleté area, but this may require additional serum.)
- Avoid eye area.
Note: The botanical extracts in this product are present in their natural state so the serum remains potent and pure. Due to their presence, you may notice a subtle scent and tinted color. Store at controlled room temperature (59° to 86° F).
Claims and Benefits
An in-depth consumer study showed benefits* women saw after using TimeWise Replenishing Serum+C®. The results speak for themselves:
|90%||said their skin looked enhanced.|
|89%||said their skin looked lifted and more resilient.|
|86%||said their skin looked more toned.|
|79%||said their skin looked younger.|
*Results reflect the percentage of women who agreed with these statements after a two-week consumer study
- Pomegranate extract (Punica granatum). Pomegranate is considered a “superfruit” because of the large number of vitamins it contains. This fruit has a high level of vitamin C, other vitamins and antioxidants, and has been used for centuries to help reduce the effects of oxidative stress.
- Kakadu Plum extract (Terminalia ferdinandiana) is derived from the kakadu plum, a fruit reported to have the highest concentration of level of vitamin C.
- Camu Camu extract (Myrciaria dubia) is derived from a fruit known to have the second highest level of vitamin C of any fruit. The camu camu tree grows in the rainforests of South America.
- Acerola Cherry extract (Malpighia punicifolia). The acerola cherry is especially rich in vitamins A and C. This fruit has been shown to have powerful antioxidant benefits.
- Black Currant Berry extract (Ribes nigrum). Black currant berries contain high levels of vitamin C and other vitamins and minerals.
- Argan seed extract (Argania spinosa) is a botanical extract derived from the argan tree, which grows only in Africa.
For orders and inquiry please contact me through the following:
Mobile: +63 9567906427
Mary Kay Consultant Number: 294109
DISCLAIMER: All product information were lifted from Mary Kay official website.